• Twitter
  • Facebook

Saturday 11 May 2013

HOLA

No comments:
 
Here's a shout-out from me to you!

Today marks the creation of this blog, as well as me going back to blogging after more than 5 years. I'm not very good at such tech stuff, such as blogskins and whatnot, so please pardon me, I'm still learning! ^^

So. After much dithering and urging, I've decided to start up my own online space. From now on, this place shall be where I talk about the events in my life and things that interest me, like fashion, writing, and of course, K-pop.

Those who know me will know I'm a big fan of K-pop *giggles* okay no I promise I will restrain myself so that I won't bore you non-kpop fans!

Please welcome me into the blogging sphere, I promise I will be nice as well, and I certainly don't bite :D

LET THE RIBBON-CUTTING BEGIN THEN!

xoxo,
G.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff