• Twitter
  • Facebook

Wednesday 14 August 2013

Photoshoot at Loewen

No comments:
 
Pictures are out!!!

Really pleased with it since this is my first ever actual photoshoot that does not involve me taking part in any competitions whatsoever :)

Also, after interning at Esquire, I'm used to being behind the scenes and not the main model, so this was truly a great experience.

I'll like to thank Mag and Cherm for helping me out with the clothes and make-up, Leo from Glamorcessary for my pretty hair, and Cepheus from Unique-Colours Creative Media for the wonderful pictures ♥♥♥






















I will be uploading the BTS photos soon, those are hilarious! Especially since my four hairstyles - as seen above - are all done manually, without a spark of electricity (since the area we shot at had no electrical plugs). Kudos to Leo, really!

If you like my hair or the photography, you may "like" their respective Facebook pages here:



Happy mid-week everyone! x

xoxo,
G.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff