• Twitter
  • Facebook

Thursday 18 September 2014

Domino's Pizza

No comments:
 



Calling out to all carb lovers! Domino's Pizza Singapore is introducing two exciting deals, which simply spell double delight.

I don't know about you, but I'll take pizza any day.


... which doesn't explain why I have a pizza on my head, but anyways.

Main point is, there are 28 unique pizza flavours to choose from; I daresay you'd be spoilt for choice. But that's not even the best part. Best part is, with the latest launch of "2 pizzas deal", you can order 2 regular pizzas from only $22 (saving as much as $23.60 which is more than what you're actually paying what the heck??) and it is...

...wait for it.

DELIVERED TO YOUR DOORSTEP.


you've got to be kidding me. Where got so good, you say.

I kid you not. I don't understand either. What money does Domino's make then? Beats me too. 

The price list goes this way, like a poem:

2 regular pizzas: $22
2 large pizzas: $33
2 extra large pizzas: $44

This exciting deal is applicable anytime, any day, with free delivery service and no coupons required.


Can't wait to sink my teeth into all that wonderful bread. I mean, I already did. Did I also mention that there are a wide variety of sides as well? Let's just stop talking and let me show you what I mean.


Crazy Chicken Crunchies


Napolitana Baked Meatballs


Golden Roasted Drumlets (these are superb)


Cinnastix


Garlic Twisty Bread


Garlic Cheese Onion Rings

Highly delectable sides. I would highly recommend the drumlets and the onion rings. Already drooling while typing out this post. ㅠㅠ

Now let's move on to the pizzas!


Napolitana Chicken


Basilico Chicken


Classified Chicken


Hawaiian Paradise


Meatasaurus


Alfredo Prawn

Obviously I can't post all 28 pizzas, but these are just some yummy shots before I dived head-first into all the pizzas. Call me traditional or old-fashioned, but I thought the classic Hawaiian was pretty good. I liked the Napolitana Chicken too! All the green pepperrrrrs. 

Jem was more interested in the Meatasaurus. Typical of boys. However, we both agreed that the Classified Chicken was too sweet for something so savoury like pizza. Personally, I like to keep my sweet and savoury separate. So if you don't like sweet pizzas, steer clear of that and remember, you have 27 more choices to choose from.


My handsome date, kekekeke



Dessert! Molten lava chocolate cake. Being a dessert-lover, I was initially very skeptical, because honestly, what sort of pizza joint will serve good chocolate cake?

BUT I was proven wrong. It was so delish! The outside was perfectly fluffy, and the inside was warm and moist. Lovely! And the best part is, it's only $4.80 if you add it on to a personal pizza! Please go try it guys, it's too good to be true.


The special thing about Domino's is, they guarantee a 30-min delivery from their outlet to your doorstep. The pizzas take a total of 12 mins to bake, and Domino's have a strict 15-min radius from-outlet-to-destination policy, with a 3 min allowance for traffic. So if you don't get your pizzas within half an hour, you get a free one on your next purchase.

Also, now you know, if Dominos don't deliver to your area, it means that your area is out of the 15-min allocated distance. It's either your house area is too ulu, or.... Domino's outlet is too ulu.

Well.




Some behind-the-scenes.


Yay to Domino's!


Thank you William from The Influencer Network & Domino's for the invite! x


Log on to www.dominos.com.sg for more information on menu, online promotions and delivery coverage areas. 

Alternatively, call 6222-6333 to order!

Check out their Facebook page and remember to hashtag #dominossg if you take photos/selfies with your pizzas!

xoxo,
G.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff