• Twitter
  • Facebook

Wednesday 24 December 2014

SYNC Korean Tapas Bar Christmas Menu

No comments:
 

Wondering which restaurant to visit this Christmas with your loved ones?

Look no further, because SYNC has done it again. What is Christmas without citrus, turkey and chestnuts? They've got it all covered.

And all at affordable prices too!


Christmas Citrus Salad ($9.90)

A very happy (and healthy)-looking salad that is made with pomegranate, mandarin slices and mesclun, topped with citrus dressing. Highly delectable and refreshing, it really clears my palette (开味) <--- I think that is how it is written in Mandarin.


Clay Duck Ssam ($10.90)

Slightly pricey for this dish, because I think I can eat four slices of duck in one mouthful lol. It is served with Korean daikon and a perilla leaf. No thanks to the leaf though, I think it tastes pretty weird.


Sweet Potato Croquettes ($10.90)

Every bite was heaven. I can't explain the yummy-ness of this dish. Must try! Cheese will burst out when you bite into it, and it goes really well with mayo. It's apple salsa on top for a festive touch.


Kalbi Jim ($26.90)

Braised short ribs with Korean sauce. The meat was succulent and juicy, with just the right amount of tanginess. The sauce is savoury, I couldn't help licking my spoon after the dish finished. The bed of mashed potatoes was a wonderful sidekick. The garnishing was unique, with red dates. I think that is a Singaporean touch la. Not too bad an attempt at fusion.


Turkey Risotto ($26.90)

Never was a fan of risotto, and this wasn't any different. The Korean barley risotto was pretty tasteless to me. Turkey was a tad dry and I didn't like the cranberries sprinkled around the dish. Your $26.90 will be better spent on the above kalbi jim dish.


Chestnut Crunchy Bar ($10.90)

For the sweet-toothed, here is chestnut mousse in a chocolate tart shell, with crunchy pearls and orange gel to end off the meal. Loved the crunchy chestnuts hidden inside the mousse; it was like playing hide-and-seek finding the gems in this dessert! Pearls could be crunchier though. 


So.... wait no longer la! This special menu is only valid till 2 Jan 2015, so grab your families and friends and head to 12 Maju Ave now.

If you miss this Christmas promo, fret not. You can try other mouth-watering dishes from their usual menus. You can read my previous review here.


Wishing every single one of my readers a very Merry Christmas <3

All photo credits to Oppa. Big thanks to Brand Cellar for the invite. x

Thank you all for sticking with me for yet another year. 
Cheers to.. more years ahead...?


xoxo, 
G.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff